*This post may contain affiliate links.
Here is a recipe my mom found about 10 years ago. I love it because it is so easy but I will warn you, it is NOT one of my favorites for left overs. It just doesn’t reheat well. But on the brightside, its insanely easy to calculate the number of servings and in turn….everyone gets their share and ta-da…no leftovers!
Easy Sour Cream Enchiladas
What You’ll Need:
- Cooked, chopped chicken breast 2-3 cups
- 1 cup Salsaà1 cup
- Sour creamà 1 cup
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Cream of Chicken Soupà 1 can (low sodium)
- Shredded cheddar cheeseà 1 cup
- 8 flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Mix salsa, sour cream, chili powder, soup and cheese
- Set aside about 1 cup of mixture.
- After chicken is chopped add the 1 cup of mixture that you set aside.
- Warm the tortillas and put some of the chix mixture in each one. Roll them up and place seam side down in 9×13 dish.
- Spread remaining moist mix on top and with more shredded cheese. You can add tomatoes, green onions and black olives if you choose.