*This post may contain affiliate links.This is the easiest recipe EVER. Period. Even if you can’t make a PB&J you will NOT be able to mess this up. Seriously. I usually put this in the crockpot mid morning and then serve it for dinner. We like to put it over rice or egg noodles.
Crockpot Steak Tips
What You’ll Need:
- Steak tips (or stew beef)–>1 pound
- Butter–>1 stick
- Package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- Package of Brown Gravy Mix
- A cup of water
- Flour (To make your gravy)
What To Do:
- Place beef in the crockpot, sprinkle the 2 packets over the beef.
- Cut up the butter and put it in the crockpot with the beef.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Beef will be very tender and shred with a fork!
- This is where you can make a thicker gravy if you’d like. Its super easy. Just add about 3 spoonfuls of flour to your crockpot and mix it into you beef juices. It will start to thicken. Add flour until it is ath the consistancy you want!
- Serve over rice or noodles!