Super Simple Mac N Cheese
This is a really quick and easy, NO BAKE, recipe that a friend gave to me and I use all the time now. It has a hint of garlic flavor to but still that creamy, cheesey taste!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pound pasta (Large shells work great)
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 cups milk
- ¾ cup American cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Boil pasta, drain, set aside. NOTE: If you want to multi-task, boil the pasta while you’re making the sauce. Just be careful not to burn it!
- Whisk together flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat, melt butter. Once it is melted, slowly add in dry mixture, creating a rue.
- Slowly add milk, mixture will thicken slowly.
- Add cheese in small amounts at a time, allowing them to melt.
- Once mixture is completely melted and smooth, add it to pasta and ENJOY!!
Here is how mine turned out last time I made it 🙂
If you happen to try it, let me know what you think!I’d love to hear your feedback or any changes you make!